Built from Scratch
DJ M•ROK is a hip hop producer, beatmaker and skratcher with a passion for golden era boom bap, samples and breakbeats.
• Began producing beats and scratching during hip hop’s golden era.
• Created Boston University’s first-ever hip hop radio show in 1991.
• Created and hosted “Beat Vandals” on Graffiti Kings radio. The first show captured more than 43,000 listeners worldwide.
• Released his instrumental hip hop album, “Wax Nostalgic” at the end of
2018 and was featured as a “Hidden Gem” by Fat Cats Beats
• Released his second instrumental album, “Beats 4 Daze” in 2019 and was
featured on 91.1FM, Chicago’s Alternative Urban Radio Station.
• Produced the official LEGO Ninjago “Pyro Viper Remix” for The Fold.
• Created the official B-Boy Remix for “Ashes to Ashes” by Andy Cooper
• Selected as the Featured Artist in the Fall 2019 issue of
Untapped Hip Hop Magazine.
• Produced “The Octagon” featuring Kool G. Rap
• Created the official Wall of Fame Remix for “Everybody in the Place” by The Good People feat. Large Professor
• Became a member of the Outsiders Syndicate in 2020
Steel Wheels Keep on Turnin’
DJ M•ROK is currently producing tracks for emcees, scratching on various artists’ tracks, creating new remixes and is accepting bookings and project collaborations for 2021 and beyond.
For all inquiries, contact email@example.com