DJ MROK is a hip hop producer, beatmaker and skratcher with a passion for golden era boom bap, samples and breakbeats.
• Began producing and scratching during hip hop’s golden era.
• Created Boston University’s first-ever hip hop radio show in 1991.
• Created and hosted “Beat Vandals” on Graffiti Kings radio. The first show captured more than 43,000 listeners worldwide.
• Released Wax Nostalgic in 2018 and was featured as a “Hidden Gem” by Fat Cats Beats
• Released Beats 4 Daze in 2019 and was featured on 91.1FM, Chicago’s Alternative Urban Radio Station.
• Produced the official LEGO Ninjago Pyro Viper Remix for The Fold.
• Remixed Ashes to Ashes by Andy Cooper (Ugly Duckling)
• Selected as the Featured Artist in the Fall 2019 issue of Untapped Hip Hop Magazine.
• Produced The Octagon featuring Kool G. Rap
• Remixed Everybody in the Place by The Good People feat. Large Professor
• Provided cuts for the Teachin’ On B-Boy Remixx by Blak Madeen feat. Sadat X.
• Produced Night of the Living Jeep Beats for SpitSLAM Records. Executive produced by Chuck D.
• Produced Escape the Yard feat. El Da Sensei for Black Buffalo Records.
• Remixed (Now Y’all Giving Up) Love by Stetsasonic on SpitSLAM Records.
DJ MROK is accepting bookings and project collaborations for 2021 and beyond.
For all inquiries, contact email@example.com