Built from Scratch
DJ M•ROK is a hip hop producer, beatmaker and skratcher with a passion for golden era boom bap, samples and breakbeats.
• Began producing beats and scratching during hip hop’s golden era.
• Created the first-ever hip hop radio show at Boston University in 1991.
• Created and hosted “Beat Vandals” on Graffiti Kings radio. The first show captured more than 43,000 listeners worldwide.
• Performed as a scratch DJ for Mikey to the P and the Dirty Deets.
• Released his debut EP entitled “Old Soul” on The Get Down Records
• Released his instrumental hip hop album, “Wax Nostalgic” at the end of 2018 and was featured as a “Hidden Gem” by Fat Cats Beats
• Partnered with Kollectiv Music to release Far East Bap and Six Shots
• Scratched on on rapper Dirty Needles’ “Paradise” album
• Scratched on LMT Break’s “Blitzkrieg” remix on the upcoming Reign Supreme EP with rapper The IMF
• Released his second instrumental hip hop album, “Beats 4 Daze” in 2019 and was in rotation on 91.1FM, Chicago’s Alternative Urban Radio Station.
• Produced the official LEGO Ninjago “Pyro Viper Remix” for The Fold
Steel Wheels Keep on Turnin’
DJ M•ROK is currently producing tracks for emcees, scratching on various artists’ tracks, creating new remixes and is accepting bookings and project collaborations for 2019 and beyond.
For all inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org